In the past, repairing a broken or leaking sewer pipe was a major project. There were permits to be obtained, heavy machinery to rent, experts – like a mechanical contractor – to be consulted, and the entire area needed to be dug up resulting in a lot of damage. Luckily, that is all in the past.
Thanks to modern technology, sewer repair doesn’t always have to be so complex. Now, instead of having to dig up the yard to repair the sewer pipes, plumbers and contractors can use equipment like a pipe liner to fix cracks and leaks that may occur.
Advantages of Using Sewer Lining Repair Services
There are several advantages associated with choosing to use sewer lining repair services from a local plumbing company.
- Quickly and easily increases the flow of a sewer pipe. The project takes several hours as opposed to several days.
- Effectively stops erosion, leaks, and cracks while also stopping and preventing any roots from intruding into the sewer pipes
- Provides homeowners and property owners with another effective alternative to sewer drain replacement
- Contractors can line only the parts of the pipes and sewers that need repairing and don’t need to replace the entire section. This cuts down on the overall project time as you are only fixing the parts that are broken.
- The entire project can be completed without having to destroy the surrounding streets, yards, and lawns with excessive digging.
- Homeowners and property owners can save considerable money while still effectively fixing broken or leaking sewer pipes.
- Sewer lining can be used on all types of pipes including vertical, horizontal and lateral, as well as those with multiple bends and angles.
How We Can Help
Want to learn more about sewer lining repair? Call General Plumbing to speak with an experienced plumber who can answer your questions. We are a professional local plumbing company that is willing to answer any questions you may have about sewer lining repair and trenchless sewer repair. We can also answer any questions you have about other plumbing services, such as drain cleaning, emergency repairs, or installing a new hot water tank from a local plumbing supply store. Call us today at (561) 771-0086!