A Cost-Effective Way to Protect Pipes in Lake Worth & the Surrounding Areas
Here at General Plumbing and Air Conditioning, we have years of experience working with all kinds of plumbing systems. We’ve adapted our tools and methods over the years as technology has advanced but have kept our commitment to customer service consistent. Today, we strive to offer a variety of plumbing services including pipe lining services, which can significantly improve the state of your plumbing system.
Our customers regularly come back to us because they appreciate our integrity, fast response times, and respect for their homes. Our professionally trained Lake Worth plumbers can handle all types of plumbing systems – both residential and commercial – and will always leave your space cleaner than they found it.
Call us at 561-771-0086 to schedule an appointment for pipe lining services.
““Your technician was just like your commercial on TV. He used his booties and red carpet. I didn’t have to clean up after he left. Thank you.”Joy
How It Works
Older sewer lines are likely to corrode and break, creating a large obstruction that seriously disrupts your sewer system. Tree root infiltration can also cause problems with your piping system. At General Plumbing and Air Conditioning, we use a simple process to ensure that your pipes are functioning properly.
Our tried-and-true process includes:
- Identifying the source of the problem: Our trained service specialists inspect your piping with a video camera to locate any problems, such as cracks, roots, or deterioration. After evaluating your pipe, we will determine the best solution and discuss your options.
- Cleaning the existing pipes: We clear your pipes of any debris such as roots, grease, scale, and buildup.
- Installing and curing the liner material: The liner is measured and filled with epoxy adhesive before being inserted into the host pipe. The lining is cured to seal any leaks, weak areas, and damaged spots. We also offer steam curing for even faster cure times.
- Reinstating branch connections: If the newly lined piping ties into your home’s bathroom, kitchen, and laundry fixtures, we will use a cutting tool inside the pipe to reinstate service to those lines.
Pipe lining significantly reduces the chances of a future sewer break or disruption. Save yourself time and money before a problem arises with our pipe lining services in Lake Worth.
- What To Do If You Suspect A Water Leak in Your Home
- 7 Common Plumbing Problems - Do You Need a Professional Repair or Can You Do It Yourself?
- Home Remedies For a Clogged Drain With Standing Water
To learn more about pipe lining, give us a call at 561-771-0086!