Our family/woman-owned company is seeking a Full Charge Construction Accounting Bookkeeper to join our team! We are looking for a motivated, energetic and career-minded individual with strong organizational and time management skills. You will be responsible for preparing and examining financial records for our company in addition to managing human resources and insurance information.
- Responsible for all Bookkeeping activities; General Ledger, Payroll, Accounts Payable, Billing, Accounts Receivable.
- Reporting and reconciliation for multiple departments including the ability to create, analyze and interpret financial documents.
- Entry and maintenance of job costing, work in process.
- Obtain, track and manage liens, releases, certificates of insurance, licenses, taxes and insurance.
- Manage company employee and customer credit card transaction tracking and payment.
- Manage and maintain employee documents, including benefits and wages.
- Maintain confidentiality of sensitive information.
- Perform data entry and administrative duties.
Skills & Qualifications:
- Fundamental knowledge of job costing.
- Ability to prioritize and multitask.
- Flexibility to meet deadlines with short notice.
- Can work independently and self-manage.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Consistently produce accurate and timely work.
- Effective oral and written communication skills.
- Reliable, innovative and “can do” attitude that fits within our team culture.
- Prior experience in accounting, finance, or other related fields.
- Experience with Computer Ease software is a plus!
- Advanced level Excel skills preferred.
- Thorough knowledge of Microsoft Office applications.
Job Type: Full-time (flexible hours)
Salary: Negotiable salary including vacation days, health insurance, and benefits.