What is pipe lining and what does it do?
Pipe lining refers to repairing a damaged or broken pipe in place. There are a number of benefits offered by this method, which include:
- Simple, fast work
- The existing pipes will likely not have to be dug up
- The primary method is cured in place pipe lining, or CIPP
- The pipe is examined ahead of time with a camera
- The pipes will be cleaned
- Minimal disturbance to your home, yard and daily routine
Not all pipes are eligible for pipe lining. Our technicians from General Plumbing can assess your need and determine whether or not this is a viable option. It is not only quicker than complete pipe replacement, it is also extremely cost effective and will help minimize the disturbance to your daily routine.