Simple Ways to Save Water This Summer
It’s summertime! Are you conserving water? It’s easy to do so – here are some simple ways to save water this summer:
- Turn off the water while brushing your teeth. Do you leave the water running when you’re brushing your teeth? Stop it with this shameful habit! Simply turning off the tap when brushing can save gallons of water.
- Turn off the water while washing your hands. Same goes for washing your hands – you should always turn the water off when washing, in order to conserve as much water as possible.
- Use a shower bucket. Have you ever thought about placing a bucket in your shower, to catch water? This can be a great way to collect water for watering your plants, cleaning the toilet, or another use. Using a shower bucket is guaranteed to save you tons!
- Don’t wait to fix your leaks. If you have a leak, you should never wait to fix it. Why? Because doing so will waste water big time.
- Cut down on shower time. Cutting each of your showers by just a minute or two can add up to some serious water savings. Make it a point to take shorter showers – use a timer, if necessary!
- Use a car wash. Don’t wash your car at home with a hose – take it to a car wash, instead.
Contact the Experts at General Plumbing Today
Do you have further questions about the simple ways to save water this summer? This is where the professionals come in! Here at General Plumbing, we’re here to help answer your questions, and ensure that you receive the timely, efficient service that you need and deserve. At General Plumbing, we have dozens of years of experience in dealing with virtually all types of plumbing maintenance & repair. Contact our team today to take advantage of our services – call us at 561-420-0442.