Install a New Water Filter in your Home for Better Tasting, Healthy Drinking Water
Water is a necessity in life, we use it every day and everywhere. Although water is a renewable resource, fresh water sources have nearly diminished, leaving water to be our most valuable resource. This leads to many concerns with the safety and cleanliness of drinking water. But drinking water isn’t our only concern. At General Plumbing, we’re here to install your water filter system in your household so you can experience the benefits of healthy, clean water.
Filtered water has more benefits than most people are under the impression of. Not only does it improve the taste of water, the health benefits are so significant that it can potentially reduce the risk of cancer that stems from water contaminants.
Some benefits of a whole-house water filter include:
– Removing lead directly before consumption
– Water filters offer a more cost efficient option over bottled water
– Reducing the risk of digestive cancers such as colon cancer by removing chlorine and its byproducts
– Providing healthy water for cooking and cleaning just from the tap.
– Pure, filtered drinking water yields healthier water for children and their developing immune systems
– Protecting the body from at least 2100 known toxins that may be in drinking water
The polluted water has more effects on us than just in our drinking water. By installing a water filtration in your home, you will obtain all of the benefits of pure, clean water for the entire household. As your plumber in West Palm Beach, we will provide you with our expertise in installing, replacing or repairing filtration systems. Leave it to General Plumbing to provide these professional services to improve your home’s water quality. Our plumbing contractors are trained to install a variety of water filtration systems to custom-fit your home, ensuring your water is pure and clean from every location throughout your home. For additional information regarding our water filtration system services in West Palm Beach, give us a call at 561-420-0442, or contact us online to schedule a service today.